Bellaport Systems Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy
notice will give you information on how we look after your personal data when you visit the Playervis website.
Who we are
Playervis is a software application developed by Bellaport
(Registered in England and Wales No 10187043). Bellaport Systems Ltd is the controller and
responsible for your personal data.
The data we collect about you
Usage of this website means that the following data is collected:
- Contact Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title. We
collect identification and background information provided by you.
- Contact Data includes email address.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and
version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating
and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services. Marketing and
Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interaction. You may give us your identity and contact information by filling
forms or corresponding with us via post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may
collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this
personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you
various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google.
How do we use personal information?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to:
- To administer and protect our business and our website (including troubleshooting, data
analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
- To deliver relevant website content and email newsletters to you and measure or understand
effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, client relationships and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to
Marketing and communications
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or we
have provided services to you and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out
links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being
accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we
limit access to your personal data to those employees, consultants, agents, contractors and other
third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our
instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you
and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected
it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
How to contact us
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com.